Tuesday, March 17, 2009

T.I.M.E.

T.I.M.E.

Time is a) Things I Must Endure, b) Things I Must Earn or...

Time is what keeps everything from happening at once.

Perhaps the day will unfold when I'll re-discover the fellow from New Jersey who was in Morehead City, NC. when I was , who gave me this gem. I'm certain he gave it to others.

It is going to take time to be able to edit in all the resources and friends I had at A Dozen Steps. I wasn't given time to copy any of them before the sidebars on that blog disappeared.

Yes, it has angered me. Those resources were meant to help others and friends are invaluable. I guess I'm expecting fairness from those I gave effort to for three years but decency obviously wasn't one of their qualities.

I'll make it and restore everything eventually.

[P.S. - Happy BB Birthday dAAve!]

2 comments:

  1. "Time is what keeps everything from happening at once."

    Mark, after years of thinking and talking about this...everything DOES happen at once (or did. However you think). As everything I write, this is imho, of course!

    Ha! I'll bet you had no intention of revisiting this "time"-old topic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I revisit it time after time after time - ad infitimeum...

    ReplyDelete