Friday, March 13, 2009

In Silence

There never were many who would offer comments at A Dozen Steps. I have no idea why...

And now I write in silence because no one knows this is here. So be it.

Today's reading offers us a list of spiritual things;

  • Unconditional Love
  • Joy
  • Patience
  • Kindness
  • Goodness
  • Faithfulness
  • Self-Control
  • Humility

Many of which I lack on a daily basis. More than that, characteristics that people I gave my blood, sweat and tears to for three years lack totally.

Today's reading also tells me that my goal is spiritual growth and it is a lifetime goal. Accepting that I'll never have spiritual perfection. Sadly, I've now known folks who are so deep in evil ways that spirituality is out of the question never to see the light of day in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment