Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I Don't Feel Like It

Do you ever just get the feeling you simply don't want to write anything today? I do...

Yeah, I know it's April Fool's Day. I sure don't feel like writing one of "those." And, yes, it's the beginning of the Fourth month therefore we'll focus on the Fourth Step this month. All the Daily Reflections will either be about the Fourth Step or the Fourth Tradition.

Then, when we have the inevitable moment of silence at the beginning of our meetings after a topic is requested and none is offered we'll either have a "can you bottom this?" First Step meeting or a Fourth Step meeting within which we'll hear "pass," "pass," and more "I'll pass." Because so few are working a Fourth Step with a sponsor and so many have court papers and want out asap.

Man, we saw a stack of court papers that had to be at least two inches thick last Monday. I sure wish Judge B. would start mandating addicts to NA rather than AA.

Oh well, so much for not feeling like writing anything...

1 comment:

  1. I have the honor of hearing a 5th step this afternoon and another one tomorrow. Just letting you know that some ARE working the 4th step. (including me)

    ReplyDelete