Saturday, April 18, 2009

You Never Know

You never know when you might be sponsoring your sponsor.

Yes, when I first heard that I thought "what the hey?" Then I saw it happen and I knew.

Moving forward...

Perhaps it was a newcomers' perception though, after a year, most of the fog ought to have lifted. And, perhaps it is what it was... I don't know. Of course the words and the statement themselves bear a quick look.

"I will always be the teacher and you will always be the student!" Said forcefully according to the person who related it to us.

Well, if indeed you have said anything like that to your sponsees (pigeons, whatever), I have this for you - "Oh Hell NO!!!"

4 comments:

  1. I have never said anything like that, nor have I even heard of anyone (sober, in AA) saying that. What a shame, to still have so much Pride.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hadn't either Steve - until this past Thurs.

    The positive is that the pigeon to whom this was apparently said is looking (perhaps already found) for a new sponsor.

    Other things will be done but I won't get into that... :)

    ReplyDelete