Monday, April 5, 2010

Doggone It! MC!!!

There's a story I cannot remember well... about this guy who has serious doubts about God and asks God to send him a sign while he's standing in the middle of a field.

So... he ignores the soft breeze, ignores the butterfly that lands on his shoulder and some other obvious signs that God heard him and is sending the signs he requested. Trouble is the guy doesn't SEE them!

So... I get this unmoderated comment from an old friend telling me she's gonna take my link off her side bar - and it hurts. OK MC, you hit the right "spot." I've hurt enough folks in my life and despite the fact that you and I only "know" each other through these blogs, I still don't want to give you any pain.

I'm ok. When b5media dropped my blogs I was so very discouraged... I tried to carry on here but lost something.

I'm still a happy member of the Southside group in Savannah, Georgia. I am the GSR of my group. I was very excited with the commitment in the beginning, not so much today. But it has helped me grow... and for that I am grateful.

My personal situation with my kids hasn't changed one iota in the last year. Just another year of nothingness. My personal life has also remained exactly the same. Disappointing and also discouraging. Don't get me wrong - I put a lot of effort into changing and God continues to have His plans which seem never to coincide with mine. It is a huge challenge.

But - that's it - for now. MC, if you have to do what you need to do but please, know that I do NOT want you to feel any pain on my account. Please...

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I was just getting around to removing it - and gave it a check... and here you were. I really miss your perspective in bloggyville. A lot of oldies have left and most of the bloggers now are sort of new agey touchy feelie somethings. I miss the old drunks.

    Anyway, glad to know you are alive and well. I will leave you up for a while longer. Didn't mean to guilt you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) ... Funny maybe but - right after this I did a search for b5media and discovered that they fell apart in February of this year.

    Rick told me that he didn't care what got me to a meeting as long as it got me there. I can apply the same principle to having been guilted into a post (big grin).

    I'll try to get more up. There's a discussion group on Facebook that really gives me a LOT of fodder!

    Eeeeeewwww! Touchy feelie???

    ReplyDelete