Monday, April 19, 2010

What Somebody Says About Me

What somebody says about me - Doesn't Make Me Who I Am!

If God is for me - who can be against me?

I wasn't about to come strolling into the "rooms" under my own power. Therefore it was an Act of Providence that I'm sober today and every day since the beginning. Which means being sober is a gift from a God I misunderstood a long, long time. A gift that, in my heart, I did NOT believe I deserved. And yet it happened.

So, should I let the words of a man or woman, in judgment of me, make me what I am? I don't think so and I won't allow that to happen anymore...

Thank God for sponsees... pidgeons... :)

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I wish I could always stay above the fray. I know that is where I belong, but sometimes, I just get down in the mud with 'em.

    ReplyDelete